Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Quick Intro...

I'm an artist & writer called GRADY LUTHER LYDA III. I'm all about fun, creativity, imagination, futurism, fantasy & science fiction. My first professional art appeared in Galaxy magazine, and I've written and illustrated sci-fi graphic novels. I have also worked at major companies that were actively designing our future. Plus, I have the same birthday as Disneyland, and I worked there, too. It was a blast. To see my exciting trip to D'Land when I was 18, just go to this diary page over here:  August 28, 1972 - Disneyland for $4.95
How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.  Anne Dillard
All Artwork is by Grady Lyda
Much of my career has been spent in MarCom departments for Defense/Aerospace & Hi-Tech companies, such as Rockwell & Broadcom. I've had a SECRET Clearance since 1979 so I can tell what's real & what's not. But these pages aren't about words  they're devoted to 1,000s of rarely seen images I've created during my humble lifetime. If seeing is believing, you might as well believe this… ENJOY!
TEMPUS FUGITIVES - The Screenplay | Kindle Edition
Page from Grady Lyda's Graphic Novel, Tempus Fugitives | Amazon
Grady's wife, Celia
Digital Self-Portrait by Grady's daughter, Elora
Elora with Karen Gillan, 11th Doctor Who companion... and NPH at The Magic Castle
2014 Sketches by Elora Gracel Lyda
1963: Mom, Charmian; Sister, Laramée; ME with a Mummy model; Brother, Chuck; and Dad, Lu (Grady Luther Lyda, Jr)
Some things have to be believed to be seen. – Ralph Hodgson
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when they fill out a job application form. – Stanley J. Randall
For more info about ME, see PDF: Gray Lyda Résumé
For more like this, go to  Random Acts of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment