Sunday, September 6, 2015

Art Work | EloraLand - 11

All Artwork is by Elora Lyda


Elora writes:  A while ago my dad gave me a bunch of my old drawings, including this hilarious fashion series I did in 1998, when I was 9 years old. I’m an only child so it was pretty lonely growing up and I had an imaginary friend named Sasha (spelled “Shasha” by my 9 year old self… the H is silent) who was very fashionable apparently xD


SEE the meeting of Elora & Doc Brown on Back to the Future Day 2015



Golan the Insatiable - Lead Character Designer ELORA LYDA

Elora created this art for Major Lazer, episode 2 (below). She drew all 39 heads, which include Waldo, portraits of her coworkers, some characters from the anime series "Kill la Kill," and even rendered herself & her friend/fellow employee Eddy at far right. 
Elora explains:  Being a Character Designer at Fox ADHD was my first industry job, so it was really cool to see my Kill la Kill cameo on Crunchyroll and Reddit :D I tried inserting so many easter eggs in my designs, but a lot of them got cut or recolored when translated to animation which was really disappointing. 
I’m SOOO glad this one survived! My producer made me cut Waldo who is still visible in the original file above… thank gosh she didn’t know what Kill la Kill was :) I DID have to change their faces to make them fit the style of the show more, but I’m glad they’re still recognizable.

For more, go to Elora - 01 & 02 & 03 & 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 12 13 14

No comments:

Post a Comment